Polar FT1 Fitness Watch
Makes Exercise Motivating & Fun
For your first step into heart rate-based training, choose the Polar FT1 Fitness Watch. It accurately displays your recorded heart rate on its large and easy-to-read display and helps improve your fitness with manual heart rate target zone. Safely exercise within your target zone. Your latest workout is displayed in a summary as is your average and maximum heart rate. Simple one-button start makes the FT1 simple and easy to use and coded heart rate transmission avoids cross-talk.
Body Measurement Features
· Heart rate – bpm: Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate is expressed as the number of beats per minute (bpm).
· HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm: You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
· Manual target zone – bpm: This feature enables you to manually enter the target zone that is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm).
· Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission: Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
· Average and maximum heart rate of training
· Training files (with summaries) – 1
· HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit: When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
· Date and weekday indicator
· Display text in English
· Time of day (12/24h)
· Water resistant – 30m
What’s in the Box?
· Polar FT1 training computer
· Polar T31 coded transmitter
· Getting Started Guide